Born & Bred in the West Country
All the goodness of nature in one wholesome crunch
80% Fish & potato
completely cereal & grain free formula perfect for allergy suffering & fussy dogs
Completely grain free recipe with over 40% fish. Hypoallergenic natural complete dogfood for all breeds of super sensitive working dogs.
44% Fish consisting: Salmon (18%), Dried Salmon (8%), Dried Blended Fish (8%), Trout (7%), Salmon Oil (1.65%), Samon Gravy (1.65%), 36% Potato consisting: Dried Potato (18%), Dried Sweet Potato (18%), Pea Starch, Beet Pulp, Lucerne, Sunflower Oil, Minerals, Vitamins, Itch-eeze.
VAT free recipe for working dogs.
NO ADDED DAIRY, WHEAT, MAIZE or SUGAR. NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURS or PRESERVATIVES
• Completely Grain and Cereal free recipe
• Rich in meat that dogs instinctively prefer
• Formulated with wholesome natural ingredients plus vitamins
• Single source protein from quality meat ingredient reduces the risk of food allergies or intolerance.
• Supports your dogs natural defense system thus creating a stronger immunity to illness.
• High digestibility reduces the risk of stomach upset
• Rich in meat for easy and efficient absorbtion of nutrients
• Highly digestible meat enabling good transit through stomach
• Wheat gluten and soya free recipe with no added flavours.
• Good quality meat protein maintains lean muscle and strong bones
It is important to remember that a feeding guide is exactly that 'a guide'. There are too many variables such as breed, exercise level, neutered status, health and even the environment they habit that may influence how much you feed. Some individuals believe you should feed a percentage of bodyweight or grams per kilo so please find the level that is correct for you by adjusting our recommendations accordingly.
23% - Crude Protein
12% - Crude Oils & Fats
3.5% - Crude Fibre
8% - Crude Ash
1.46% - Calcium
1.15% - Phosphorus
2.6% - Omega 6
1.7% - Omega 3
0.3% - Allergy - X
60mg/kg - Copper (as Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate)
170mg/kg - Iron (as Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate)
140mg/kg - Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate)
110mg/kg - Manganese (as Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate)
1.6mg/kg - Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous)
0.3mg/kg - Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)
15,000iu/kg - Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate)
2,250iu/kg - Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
100mg/kg - Vitamin E (as alphatoccopherol)